Monday, November 16, 2015

Over yonder

It has been an eventful past 10 days. I’ve finished my degree in chemistry and oceanography, with the very real possibility of throwing up both before my exams, and after. Only one of those two possibilities came to fruition.

Since I finished my exams (and recovered from the aftermath), I haven’t looked back. I have been frolicking in the mountains, swimming in the river, enjoying the sunshine, cuddling with the dog, and just generally chilling the fuck out.


Recovering from the swim



Chilling the fuck out

Luxury accommodation

Complete with soft fluffy beds

And mood lighting

Something to get excited about

Frolicking in the mountains

Enjoying the sunshine

Paradise

Oh hey, NZ




My dad, the Mountain Man


But this fun and relaxing is all about to change. Today, I board a plane and head off into the great blue yonder. I am venturing to the land where minimal Facebook has ever ventured. And that’s all that I really wanted to say. That I won’t have Facebook (*shock horror*). So, if you want to know the mishaps, mistakes, missteps, misadventures and mischief that my friend and I will get up over yonder, you might need to take some initiative and actually look this blog up from time to time. But if you’re not that interested, then fear not, I won’t be spamming your Facebook wall for 7 weeks or so. So you can count your lucky stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment